Re: [Peterhead] Edward May and Ellena Hughes

  • Ken May
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
      Ciaran,

      I saw a response from another party suggesting that the census data was probably with Rathen, and that is likely from what I have, as well.

      As for Inverallochy, it is north of Peterhead, on the coast, and when my wife and I flashed into it in March 2005, it was a cold and miserable day and was very bleak. I am sure it is a nicer place than that.

      Regards

      Ken