Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 1377

  • Sam Daniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hi,

            I believe that the Drill hall was still there in 1970! After this it
      was removed to make way for a roundabout!

      Kind regards,

      Sam
    • Ray Hennessy
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
        Hi Sam

        Please could I appeal for you not to use the Digest Number
        as a Subject Line and especially not to send the message
        to "No Reply".

        These two entries gave my Virus and Spam traps
        indigestion being "indefinite".

        It would help if the subject line carried the title of the original
        message which, being a Digest member, you'd have to
        extract from your Digest List and insert after "Re: [Peterhead]".
        Also your message would then have a good chance of getting
        into the right set in the Archive.

        Sorry to be an old grumpy.

        Best wishes

        Ray Hennessy

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
          Thanks for the feedback Sam. Somehow I thought it would have gone
          before then.

          Cheers

          Carolyn

          --