Re: Alexander Finnie & Margaret Craib

  • ssn_richmond
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Alison Kennedy"
      <alison2kennedy@...> wrote:

      > Hi Sue,
      >
      > I'm glad I could help with your research. George died in the
      Poorhouse at Maud (a few miles west of Phd) - I will have to check
      my notes for dates and see if I have place of Jane's death. John
      would have been unlikely to appear on the census returns at his
      parents address, as by the time of the first detailed census in 1841
      he would have been about 19 and would have been earning his own
      living.

      > I will attempt to put together details on the family as soon as I
      can, but I don't think I will have time before I go on holiday for a
      couple of weeks shortly. I will try to get back to you with some
      info as soon after this as possible.

      > Alison

      Hi Alison
      Thanks again.
      Your information on John Finnie helped me to find him on the 1851
      census.Hope to hear from you again.
      Have a good holiday.
      Sue

      Lair