kelman

  • Shell Leo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2006
      I knew about the capitol site and the masons who
      worked in the USA.

      Some of the family of George KELMAN and Helen MOWAT
      are buried in Lair
      A32
      in Peterhead. George was born 21 May 1875 (and I don't
      know when or
      where he
      died either). His father James KELMAN (1849-1885) and
      mother, Mary
      COULL are
      both buried in Lair A32 with some of his children.

      Kind Regards,

      Alyson

      this info was given to me thought i would pass it on

      http://mail.yahoo.com