Re: [Peterhead] Milne

  • Shell Leo
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 14 10:26 AM
      1.2.1 Isabella KELMAN

      Illegitimate son by George MILNE:

      1.2.1.1 John Alexander Kelman MILNE bpt St Fergus 25
      April 1846

      m Margaret HUTCHESON 1 May
      1870 Crimond

      .2.1.1 John Alexander Kelman MILNE m Margaret
      MUTCHESON 1 May 1870
      Crimond

      1.2.1.1.1 Robert HUTCHESON b 14 May 1868 Crimond
      [illegitimate son of
      Margaret HUTCHESON & unnamed father, known as Robert
      MILNE]

      1.2.1.1.2 John Kelman MILNE or HUTCHESON b 23 April
      1870 Crimond

      1.2.1.1.3 George Brown MILNE b 9 July 1873 Peterhead

      1.2.1.1.4 Alexandrina MILNE born c. 1877 Peterhead

      1.2.1.1.5 James MILNE born c. 1879 Inverurie

      1851 census: Keyhead, St Fergus

      John Kelman 60 b Crimond, farmer 4 ac & ag lab

      wife Mary Kelman 50 b Cruden

      daur Jean Kelman 13 b St Fergus

      son James Kelman 9 b St Fergus

      gson John A.K. Milne 5 b St Fergus

      881 census: 67 West High Street, Inverurie

      John A.K. Milne 35 shoemaker b Crimond

      wife Margaret Milne 35 b Crimond

      son Robert Milne 12 scholar b Crimond

      son John Milne 10 scholar b Crimond