Manse Street Peterhead

  • sanbowfie4
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 7:02 AM
      Anybody any idea where it is/used to be? I was in Peterhead a while
      ago and even the constabulary had no idea where it was.
      Thanks for your help in advance.
    • Jim Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28 7:30 AM
        Manse Street was on the north side of the Woolen Mill. It was so called
        because it led to the Muckle Kirk Manse beside the Old Cemetary.

        Jim Adams
        Calgary, Alberta