Massies and connecting families.

  • kingetter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 6:14 AM
      My main search name is Massie, primarily from Fraserburgh, but I need
      also to look at other related names and localities. I start my Massie
      research with:-
      George MASSIE and Isobel WALLACE married on 31 Jul 1788 in Tyrie,
      Aberdeenshire. They had the following children:
      i. John MASSIE (born on 31 May 1789).
      ii. Lilias MASSIE was born in 1791 in Tyrie, Aberdeenshire. She
      was baptized 25 Sep 1798 in Tyrie, Aberdeenshire.
      I believe there was a third child but my dates are unchecked.
      My principal question is, "Are there any Massie or Massie descendents
      in Peterhead (and around) who connect to this Line?"
      I'm also interested in any information relating to the surname Maitland
      in Peterhead if a connection to Fraserburgh is known.
      Finally, would folk on this List have more detailed information (than I
      can get say with Google etc) about people living in Maud and Old Deer,
      say around the 1950/1960's?
      Thanks,
      James.