Re: [Peterhead] Hay Farm at Cruden

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hi Hazel,

      Thank you for that information. We have been in touch before as I seem to have access to your tree on Genes Connected. I obviously haven't looked at it for some time so hadn't put your Christian Daniel into my tree. I shall have a look when I have time to see if there is anything else I have missed. Likewise, if you need to look at my tree, there may be odd bits which you want to add to your own.