Re: [Peterhead] Smith's of Howemuir, Peterhead

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2006
      Hi John,
      I searched the Rattray pages for a recent email address for Dr Charles Bird, I think this is it.
      cbird@...

      If you go to Yahoo and type in words to the effect of,
      Rattray Genealogy, or, Rattray Clan Home Page,
      there are heaps of sites come up.
      The Rattray's have a castle and a town called Rattray, it's in Perthshire.

      Good luck,
      Catherine