Lemon/Hawthorne

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 1998
      Hi Shirle,

      >Any info would be appreciated, we don't have access to a FHC, so if you
      >could check the 1881 census- that would be great!

      Peterhead 1881 census index

      Part 2, District 1, page 21, D-13 2nd Floor (I think this is streets in
      Boddam)

      James Lemon, head, 32, cooper, Peterhead
      Hannah Maria Lemon, wife, 28, Liverpool
      Hannah Lemon, daur, 6, Boddam
      James Lemon, son, 4 Boddam
      Robert Gabriel Lemon, son, 2, Boddam
      James Lemon, father, 52, Cooper, Peterhead
      John Lemon, brother, 26, Stone Cutter, Peterhead

      232-1. District 6, page 8, 1A North Street
      Adam Lemon, 28, cooper, Peterhead

      I didn't find any Hawthorne or similar in Aberdeenshire during 1881
      census.