Re: [Peterhead] JESSIE KEITH

  • Margaret Hector
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
      Dear Hazel and all,
      Thank you for this information about your Jessie KEITH. Our BOYD family is so hard to trace! I feel there were two families of BOYDS who appeared in Peterhead around 1800. Ours is descended from William BOYD and Dorothea SMITH both of whom died in Peterhead in 1860. I have not been able to go back further than this William, but I do have the parents of Dorothea as mentioned in a previous message.
      So now, I am looking closely at all the children and their offspring. Everytime a 'common' name pops up, I check it just in case.
      Cheers
      Margaret