Re: [Peterhead] Catherine Walls WARRENDER

  • cindy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 8:24 AM
      Hello Pat,

      I am also interested in the Warrender family.

      My ggg grandfather is Robert WARRENDER, fishcurer and cooper, born 20 March 1798, and married to Elizabeth WALLS (1794-1857), then Barbara BODIE. My gg grandfather is the eldest son of Robert and Elizabeth, James WARRENDER (not living with them in the 1851 census). He married Janet DOUGAL and was also a cooper. His son, also James and also a cooper married Catherine SHIVAS. They moved from Peterhead to Canada in the 1920's.

      I think, although am not certain, that the parents of Robert WARRENDER, are James WARRENDER and Mary ARTHUR. I'm trying to find out more about Alexander WARRENDER and Elizabeth KIDD, who may be the grandparents Robert WARRENDER.

      I am also not certain, but it seems, that the parents of Elizabeth WALLS are William WALLS and Katherine ROSS.

      Cindy