Re: [Peterhead] Re Hay/Hay Farm, Cruden

  • Margaret Hector
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 4:56 PM
      Hi everyone,
      In our family we have a Jessie KEITH, nee BOYD, who was born in Peterhead in 1809. I have not been able to locate a death record for her and so am wondering if the Jessie KEITH who married William THOM was in fact our Jessie?
      We also have a James HAY who was the son of James HAY and Euphemia JAMIESON who was born about 1813. Do these people ring a bell with anyone?
      Lastly William HAY who married Margaret BOYD in Peterhead in 1845 - does anyone else have a connection with this family?
      Cheers
      Margaret