Re: [Peterhead] Re Hay/Hay Farm, Cruden

  • M La Rooij
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hi Betty,

      I hope it wasn't Castle sized furniture! Not that I haven't seen some here (New Zealand) which must have taken most of the hold of a ship of the time. Was interested to see they are going to work on the Castle.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
        Hi everyone,
        In our family we have a Jessie KEITH, nee BOYD, who was born in Peterhead in 1809. I have not been able to locate a death record for her and so am wondering if the Jessie KEITH who married William THOM was in fact our Jessie?
        We also have a James HAY who was the son of James HAY and Euphemia JAMIESON who was born about 1813. Do these people ring a bell with anyone?
        Lastly William HAY who married Margaret BOYD in Peterhead in 1845 - does anyone else have a connection with this family?
        Cheers
        Margaret