Re: [Peterhead] Fw: HENDERSONS OF ELLON

  • Diana Beatty
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2006
      Greetings,My gr gr Grandmother was Jean Henderson from Ellon.She was the
      daughter of Jean and John Henderson, and she married John Valentine. They
      had a daughter Jean, who married Alexander Davidson, in the chapel at Ellon,
      around 1832. They then emigrated to Canada, and lived in Woodstock
      Ontario.They had a son George Davidson, who was my grandfather.Is there a
      connection here?
      Cheers Diana Beatty, Courtenay, BC.