Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 1326

  • Isobel Buchan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2006
      Welcome Paula,

      I have Barclay interests but haven't got that far back. I have Alexander
      Barclay b 1869 m Elizabeth Davidson in 1895. On his marriage certificate,
      his father was named as Alexander Barclay, sailmaker, mother Mary Keith.
      Have you come across these names in your search? I would suggest that you
      put any names from the BMD's on the list for others who might be able to
      make connections. i don't thinkd we're contravening any copywright rules if
      the information is not for commercial use.

      TIA,
      Isobel