PETERKIN/FALCONER

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 4:41 PM
      Hi group, how are you all.
      I'm helping someone on another site who is searching for present day relatives in Peterhead.
      Children born to Eliza Peterkin and James Falconer.

      The lady's grandmother was born in Peterhead to the above parents in 1926, and went to Wales in 1944.
      She was one of about 14 children.

      Has anyone in the group got these people in their family tree.

      Many thanks,
      Catherine