Re: [Peterhead] Lewis Davidson & Janet Walker

  • Arthur
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi Alison,

      Thanks for e-mail. We had a quick look at the Longside Kirkyard when we were
      visiting that area in 2004, but time was against us to look at the others.

      While in that area I did manage to get a copy of Longside A PARISH and its
      PEOPLE. My Grandfather Bruce ROBERTSON came from that area and a number of
      ROBERTSONS are buried in the Longside Kirkyard.

      Bruce married Jessie Ann DAVIDSON in New Plymouth, NZ.

      Once again thanks for the information.

      Kind regards
      Arthur