Re: Birnie, Moir, Anderson

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 1999
      Hi Jeannie,

      JMiklos102@... wrote:

      > death certificate and yes, he was born in 1881. Do you have any records
      > available?

      I don't have access to anything that recent. Since I didn't see Andrew
      in the 1881 census, I would assume he was born after 8th April.

      When and where did Andrew marry? As I've suggested before, I think you
      should get his marriage and birth certificates.

      Regards, Wade.
    • JMiklos102@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 1999
        Thanks Wade, can you tell me where to obtain copies of birth and marriage
        certificates and cost involved. He was married in Peterhead approx 1903.