Re: [Peterhead Wedderburn/Anderson

  • Colin Gordon
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 1999
      Well Hello Cousin Marjorie!

      Wade, the list has done it again. This is two for me!

      Marjorie, we are defiantly connected. Elspet Wedderburn and Robert Lumsden
      where my ggg grandparents. (I haven't actually looked tonight, but they are
      likely Carl O'Brien's ggg grandparents too.)

      I'd like to exchange information and add your to my records if that is OK. I
      have virtually nothing on the Wedderburns other than the scantly information on
      Elspet, but the spirit is willing!

      All the best,

      Colin