Re: [Peterhead] SHIVAS, CHIVAS, SCHEVES, etc

  • cindy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hello,
      I wonder whether your Alexander SHIVAS was a son of George SHIVAS and Isobella WEBSTER.
      I have George SHIVAS and Isobella WEBSTER (born 1779 Old Meldrum), whose son, George SHIVAS (born 1783, died 1869 in Ellon), married Gordon HALL (was that name used for women?).
      George and Gordon had a son, Alexander SHIVAS (born 1830), who married Christian (Christina) BLACK.
      Alexander and Christian had a daughter, Catherine SHIVAS (born 1860) who married James WARRENDER of Peterhead. Their children were Elizabeth (Bessie) McIlvride WARRENDER, Alexander Shivas WARRENDER, and James WARRENDER. They moved to Canada in 1920's.
      Cindy