RE: [Peterhead] Whytes

  • whyteres
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
      Thank you Alex. You have given me a little more information and I will
      examine the births of the children you mention to confirm my link.

      I would appreciate it if you or your mother could give me the approximate
      dates the Whyte's had the little shop.

      Many thanks.

      We are today enjoying a much cooler day here in South Australia (mid 20c)
      after 3 days of over 40, between 42 and 44C. Some what too warm!

      with my best wishes,

      Colin Whyte
      Mawson Lakes, South Australia. 5095