RE: Shops in Peterhaed

  • whyteres
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 20, 2006
      Can anyone help me with the names of shops / stores operated in Marischall
      Street, Peterhead between 1925 and 1950 by Whytes and if possible the first
      names of the Whytes?

      Jim Adams has been able to help me with some infomation but I was hoping
      that someone else may be able to help.

      Many Thanks

      with my best wishes from a rather warm South Australia... 42C,

      Colin Whyte
      1 Cormorant Way
      Mawson Lakes, South Australia. 5095