Cordiners

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2005
      For : Fiona Poulton

      Hi Fiona,
      Ref. your Cordiner ancestors.
      On my list of Peterhead shipmasters, I have James Cordiner, son of James Cordiner & Ann Sellar. This James Cordiner married Jane Cardno on March 24th.1865. On the marriage certificate his father (James Cordiner) is listed as "Seaman". Would you happen to know if he might actually have been a shipmaster (like his son) ?
      Any information on these Cordiners would be appreciated.

      Many Thanks.........Alex Ritchie

      p.s. Happy Christmas to ALL "Peterhead Genealogists" out there.