Re: [Peterhead] RE: Cordiner

  • Steve Broekmann
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 23, 2005
      Hi Fiona,

      Thanks for your email.

      Was the James CORDINER to whom you refer perhaps born about 8 Jan 1801? And was your William CORDINER born about 14 Apr 1764?

      My interest arises from the fact that that William CORDINER is my gggg grandfather. If we are referring to the same family I would appreciate any info you may have.

      Thanks,

      Stephen Broekmann
      Cape Town