Milne and Beggie 1851 census strays

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2005
      Hi group, how are you all.
      These people are of no relation to me, but it might help one of you in the group.
      Catherine

      1851 census
      9 Rodney Street, Liverpool, England
      Thomas Milne, head, mar, 34, Keeper of Concert Hall, Scotland
      Jean Milne, wife, mar, 40, Peterhead
      William Milne, son, 15, Seaman, Peterhead
      Hannah Milne, dau, 11, scholar, Peterhead
      Thomas Milne, 3, Liverpool
      Charles L. Milne, son, 3 months, Liverpool
      James Beggie, visitor, mar, 30 Auctioneer, Peterhead
      Jean Beggie, 21, wife, mar, Peterhead
      Isabella Beggie, dau, 2, Peterhead
      Jean Beggie, dau, 7 months, Peterhead