Re: [Peterhead] Scotlands People

  • Ray Hennessy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
      Thanks Alistair. Now more or less sorted - just different.

      My problem was that I had no image to manipulate, either
      by reversing white & black or by viewing through a different
      program. I eventually changed my User Profile on Scotland's
      People and can now download it. I still have to use a viewer
      so maybe I need to experiment with the user profile again.

      They sure made some huge changes this time round. The
      best one is the identification of the viewed images. Previously
      you only had the date/time of downloading - no use at all if you
      wanted to look back to see what was there and hadn't noted their
      referencing data.

      For such a good site to be able to make such huge improvements
      is very impressive.

      Cheers
      Ray