Re: [Peterhead] Griffin & Carter Marriage

  • Alistair and Denise
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2005
      Ray wrote:

      > 7. Scotland's People
      > -------------------------
      > It's a brilliant site, constantly being updated and extended.
      > I believe there isn't another site like it anywhere on the internet.
      >
      > I think that's all. If there's anything I've missed out or got
      > wrong [more than likely], someone will write and correct me.

      One hundred per cent agreed!
      And here comes the correction :-)

      Regarding:

      > 5. Looking at Images - not available on Firefox browser.

      I'm not sure what you mean - I've viewed (downloaded) images using Firefox
      quite recently. It just uses different terminology from Internet Explorer.
      The results, however, are the same - a viewable .tif image of the register
      page.

      Best wishes -

      Alistair

      Interests: PIRIE
    • Fiona Linnertson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2005
        Hi Ray

        Thank you for making it clearer. I will give it a go
        and see if I can find any trace of my family.

        Regard Fiona Linnertson

        http://au.local.yahoo.com