1861 stray

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hi group,
      This is from the 1861 Aberdour, Aberdeenshire census.
      The Jane Ogston is related to me, no one else.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine

      40 High Street, Aberdour
      Margaret Henry, wife, mar, 37, Inn keepers wife, Crimond
      Elizabeth do, dau, 20, Peterhead
      Alexander do, son, 14, scholar, Peterhead
      William do, son, 11, scholar, Peterhead
      George do, son, 7, scholar, Aberdeen
      John do, son, 3, Aberdeen
      Mary do, dau, 1, Aberdour
      William Robertson, visitor, wdr, 70, Retired Inn keeper, Peterhead
      Jane Ogston, Servant, unmar, 32, Domestic servant, Aberdour
      William Gammick, Servant, mar, 29, Farmer, Fyvie
      Keith ??mp???, Servant, unmar, ??, Ploughman, Old Deer