Nostalgia exhibition

  • Braveheart
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Dear All

      I thought the photograph collection was at the library, I now
      remember I was through in Peterhead and they had an exhibition of
      old photographs in the Peterhead Council Chambers at the bottom of
      the Broadgate. The collection of photographs were donated by locals.

      I managed to find a website but this has not been updated, plans
      were afoot to put the collection of photographs on the website but
      so far no photographs have been uploaded.

      http://www.northeastmemories.co.uk/index.htm

      Above is the link to the website I can't find any contact details on
      the site, not even an email address, below are contact details for
      the Peterhead council chambers.

      http://www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/registrars/offices/peterhead.asp

      The link above gives details for anyone interested.

      Best Regards
      David Davidson