Re: [Peterhead] 1861 census

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
      Thanks,

      I actually think that I have just been a bit dim and not followed the
      instructions properly. It does actually say to go to the "my details" page
      and to tell them in which format you want to see the images and I hadn't
      done that. So hopefully, if I do as I am told ( and that will be a first) I
      should be able to see the images.

      So I guess it's try again time.

      Jen
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
        Hi, Jen

        Most graphics programs should be able to open TIF (sometimes known as TIFF)
        files.
        If you don't have a graphics program, try IrfanView, which is free and
        excellent.

        Alistair