James Davidson

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hi group, how are you all tonight.
      I thought this WAS a person in my Davidson's, but it's not.
      Might be of help to someone else.
      Catherine

      1861 census
      1 King Street, Peterhead
      John Cockbu???, head, mar, 49, Grocer, Banff, St Fergus
      Elisabeth do, wife, mar, 43, Crimond
      Ann C. do, dau, 13, Peterhead
      James do, son, 11, Peterhead
      John do, son, 7, Peterhead
      Robert do, son, 1, Peterhead
      Alexander do, son, 1, Peterhead

      2 King Street
      Jane Henderson, Head, W, 51, Cruden
      James Forbes, son, unmar, 21, Mason, New Deer

      2 King Street
      James Davidson, head, mar, 52, Labourer, Banff St fergus
      Mary do, wife, mar, 52, Peterhead

      3 King Street
      William henry, head, mar, 46, Rope maker, Banff Rathven
      Catherine do, wife, mar, 38, Peterhead
      Jean do, dau, 14, scholar, Peterhead
      Margaret do, dau, 9, scholar, Peterhead
      William do, son, 5, scholar, Peterhead
      James do, son, ?, Peterhead

      1 Constitution Street
      Ann Fyvie, head, mar, ?4, Dressmaker, Crimond
      Mary McBeath, dau, 9, scholar, Fraserburgh
      Margaret Daniel, boarder, unmar, 14, scholar, Cruden

      1 Constitution Street
      Alexander Greig, head, mar, 30, Wool spinner, Kincardinshire
      Mary do, wife, mar, 37, Kincardinshire
      Mary Ann do, dau, 7, scholar, Peterhead
      Jean do, dau, 5, scholar, Peterhead
      Jemima do, dau, 2, Peterhead