Re: Keith Inch (The Queenie) Photo's

  • David Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      I seem to rememeber that the main Library on the corner of Queen Street has an archive of old photographs,
      I'm sure if you contact them they may be able to help out. In addition The Buchan Observer may have some photos of the area in their archives.

      During Peterhead Scottish Week they have a nostalgia exhibition at Arbuthnot house which also may be of interest.
      Below are some links for Peterhead websites :-
      http://www.peterheadscottishweek.org/
      http://www.peterhead.org.uk/
      http://www.buchanie.co.uk/

      Below is the email address for Peterhead Library which is on the ground floor of the Museum which was funded by Andrew Carnegie.

      Best Regards

      David Davidson