Re: [Peterhead] Peterhead ancestors

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hi Trish,
      I looked on Ancestry, they did'nt have much of the other names your looking for exactly, but lots of other Lawrence's in Peterhead.

      Charles Lawrence, Merchant in Peterhead and Christina Scott his wife
      a son Thomas born 7 March 1847 bap 7 April 1847
      before Robert Morrison and Thomas Lawrence

      Charles Lawrence, Merchant in Peterhead and Christina Scott his wife
      a son Robert born 15 Sept 1845 bap 7 Oct 1845
      before Robert Morrison and William Henderson

      Charles Lawrence, Merchant in Peterhead and Christina Scott his wife
      a dau Margaret Bisset born 17 May 1850 bap 12 June 1850
      before Thomas Lawrence and Robert Marrison

      Charles Lawrence, Merchant in Peterhead and Christina Scott his wife
      a son William born 13 Jan 1849 bap 19 Feb 1849
      before Robert Morrison and Thomas Lawrence

      Thomas Lawrence was a ship carpenter in Peterhead

      15 May 1828 Charles Lawrence, Grocer in Peterhead a son George
      witnesses Maxwell G. Forbes and William Bissett

      Best wishes,
      Catherine