3 x 1865 death certificates

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2005
      Hi group, how are you all.
      3, 1865 deaths. NONE are related to me.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine

      No B 94
      name; Andrew Shachan, single
      when and where died;
      1865 July seventh, noon, Buchanhaven
      sex; M
      age; 11 days
      father; Andrew Shachan, Fisherman
      mother; Sarah Shachan, MS May
      cause of death; Unknown, no medical attendant
      informant; Andrew Shachan, father, present
      registered; 1865 July 8th at Peterhead

      No B 95
      Jean Thomson, single
      when and where died;
      1865 July ninth, 3hr P.M., Seagate
      sex; F
      age; 11months
      father; George Thomson, Fisherman, 1 Buckie
      mother; Jean Thomson, MS Jaffy?
      cause of death; Unknown, no medical attendant
      informant; George Thomson, his + mark, father, present
      James Lyall, Registrar, witness
      registered; 1865 July 10th at Peterhead

      No B 96
      John Comon, Mason, single
      when and where died;
      1865 July tenth, 5hr 45min A.M., Kirk Street
      sex; M
      age; 78 years
      father; Alexander Comon, Mason, (dead)
      mother; Barbara Comon, MS L??????, (dead)
      cause of death; Gradual decay, no medical attendant
      informant; William Comon, Brother, not present
      registered; 1865 July 10th at Peterhead