Simpson

  • mlarooij
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2005
      I don't know if itis any help to those researching the SIMPSON
      families of Peterhead but the George MILNE, cooper, who appears
      connected had an uncle Patrick SIMPSON, a stocking manufactuer of
      Aberdeen. He had children but I don't know if there were any
      descendants.
    • malcolm.simpson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2005
        Many thanks for your information on connections of George Milne.Patrick
        Simpson is a new name to me but these relationships are many and varied and
        every little piece helps.
        Best Wishes,Malcolm Simpson.