Davidson's from Peterhead

  • lindsaygallagher
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      Hello - I am new to this group and hope to find more information
      about my Davidson ancestors from Peterhead. This is all I know so
      far:-

      Robert Davidson married Margaret Milne June 1810, Peterhead. Robert
      was a joiner.

      They had one son that I know of, also Robert Davidson b. 1823.

      Possible other children of Robert and Margaret are:

      29-9-1817 Robert Davidson, Joiner in Peterhead a son John
      witnesses John Dinnes and Cosmo Smith

      14-6-1825 Robert Davidson, Joiner in Peterhead a dau Mary Ann
      wit John Dinnes and Colin MacKenzie

      31-12-1820 Robert Davidson, Joiner in Peterhead a dau Janet Johnston
      wit David Clubb and John Dinnes

      18-12-1822 Robert Davidson, Joiner in Peterhead a dau Sophia
      wit Patrick Grant and Alexander Stuart

      27-7-1828 Robert Davidson, Joiner in Peterhead a dau Christian
      wit William Buchan and John Davidson

      Does my family look familiar to anyone? Any other help as to where I
      can find more information for them would be appreciated.

      Lindsay