Re: [Peterhead] Andrew Gordon Massie

  • Margaret Hector
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2005
      Hi Catherine,
      Please, would it be possible for you to check the Massie family tree for me to see if there is any record of a David MASSIE who married a Dorothea BOYD on 12 April 1857.
      Cheers
      Margaret
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2005
        Hi Margaret,
        Yes your David Massie and Dorothea Boyd are on this Massie tree.
        David Massie born 1815
        father John
        mother Mary Rennie

        Dorothea Boyd born 1820
        father William
        mother Dorothea Smith

        If you contact me off line on cci@...
        I can give you the name and email address of the person whose tree it is.