Andrew Gordon Massie

  • Hazel Holt
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      I am looking for info on Andrew Gordon Massie, he was the 11th child of William Massie and Elizabeth (m.s) Ross. He was born 19th July 1882 at 32 Keith Street, Peterhead. He was age 8years on the 1891 census and was living with his parents at 30 Keith Street.
      Did he leave the country? I know that he was a witness at his brother's wedding, I think Thomas' in 1903. I have no clue as to what happened to him after that.
      Can anyone help?

      Hazel

    • Cci
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
        Hi Hazel,
        Catherine here, how are you.
        Could you contact me privatly on cci@...
        Ancestry has a whole page on your family tree with the name of someone researchig it.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2005
          Hi Catherine,
          Please, would it be possible for you to check the Massie family tree for me to see if there is any record of a David MASSIE who married a Dorothea BOYD on 12 April 1857.
          Cheers
          Margaret

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2005
            Hi Margaret,
            Yes your David Massie and Dorothea Boyd are on this Massie tree.
            David Massie born 1815
            father John
            mother Mary Rennie

            Dorothea Boyd born 1820
            father William
            mother Dorothea Smith

            If you contact me off line on cci@...
            I can give you the name and email address of the person whose tree it is.