Leslies and Smiths

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 1999
      Dear Wade,

      This is the last request tonight, I promise. However, as the Smith and
      Leslie families seem to be connected, I notice on your marriage index
      that a Christian Smith married a man named Chalmer on 2 October, 1865,
      and that her father's name was John Smith and her mothers maiden name
      was Leslie. Would it be possible to check this one out, too?

      Thanks again,
      Judy