to Malcolm re Simpson's

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7 2:06 AM
      Hi Malcolm,
      A bit more.

      8-1-1823 John Martin a son Thomas Matthew
      witnesses George Simpson and Thomas Matthew

      2-12-1821 George Simpson, Sailor in Peterhead a dau Eliza
      wit John Martin and John Murray

      John Crowther, Shipmaster in Peterhead a dau Margaret born this day, bap 13-11-1842
      before George Simpson and William Abernethy

      5-11-1826 George Simpson, Shipmaster in Peterhead a son John
      wit John Murray and John Brown

      William Brodie, Seaman in Peterhead a dau Jane Skelton bap 10-11-1834
      before George Willox and George Simpson

      George Simpson, Shipmaster in Peterhead a son Alexander bap 21-11-1834
      wit George Milne and John Martin

      George Martin, Seaman in Peterhead a son William Hutchinson bap 16-12-1838
      before William Hutchinson and George Simpson

      John Crowther, Shipmaster in Peterhead a son George born 13-8-1841 bap 16-8-1841
      before George Simpson and William Abernethy

      14-8-1828 George Simpson, Shipmaster in Peterhead a dau Eliza
      wit George Milne and John Murray

      George Murray, Labourer in Peterhead a son George bap 11-12-1835
      before Alexander Simpson and Alexander Cruickshank

      12-8-2830 George Simpson, Shipmaster in Peterhead a son George
      wit George Milne and John Murray

      Alexander Craig, Seaman in Peterhead a son George Simpson
      born 29-10-1844 bap 25-11-1844 befroe George Simpson and David Craig

      John Crowther, Shipmaster in Peterhead and Margaret Simpson his wife a dau Jean Innes
      born 1-10-1847 bap 7-10-1847 before George Stott and William Abernethy

      22-6-1823 George Simpson, Shipmaster in Peterhead a son William
      wit William Innes and George Rainy

      John Crowther, Shipmaster in Peterhead and Margaret Simpson his wife
      a son John Simpson born 4-5-1845 bap 7-5-1845 before William Abernethy and George Milne

      Robert Robertson, Shipmaster in Peterhead and Jane Simpson his wife a son John
      born 21-11-1847 bap 28-12-1847 before George and John Simpson

      5-2-1826 George Milne, Cooper in Peterhead a son Alexander
      wit Thomas Philip and George Simpson

      8-1-1823 John Martin a son Thomas Matthew
      wit George Simpson and Thomas Matthew

      David McDonald, Seaman in Peterhead a dau Ann born 28-9-1839 bap 13-10-1839
      before George Simpson and William Gordon