Re: [Peterhead] Surnames McKenzie, Stephen, Summers and Hutchison

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      Hi Matthew,
      On Ancestry;
      Niagra Falls, Niagra, New York
      1930 census
      George McKenzie, head, 39, born Scotland, arrived 1926, Labourer
      Isabella McKenzie, wife, 36, born Scotland, arrived 1926
      Beatrice McKenzie, dau 8, born Scotland, arrived 1926
      Isabella McKenzie, dau, 5, born Scotland, arrived 1926
      Janetta McKenzie, dau, born abt 1919 New York
      Margaret Cameron, neice, 22, born Scotland, arrived 1924
      James Florence, lodger, 29, born Scotland, arrived 1927
      George Blatner, lodger, 30, born Scotland, arrived 1927

      Isabella McKenzie
      Social Security No. 055-52-6609
      last residence - 14305 Niagra Falls, Niagra Falls, New York
      born 19-10-1892
      died Jan 1980

      I'll see if I can find anything else,
      Catherine