Re: [Peterhead] MILNE's of Peterhead

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2005
      Hi Ted, Catherine here.
      On the IGI there are two children born to Keith Forbes Milne and Christian Brown, John 1859 and Robert Kidd 1857.
      If these are your Milne's, Keith was still alive after 1855 and so his death cert should be at Scotlandspeople.

      I had a look on Ancestry, there was nothing in Peterhead for Keith Forbes Milne, or anywhere else.
      There was entries for Milne's with a Keith Milne as a witness to the baptisms and the men who he was witness to were seamen.
      You can have these entries if you wish.
      Hope this helps a bit,
      Best wishes,
      Catherine