Re: [Peterhead] HAY/GREY OR GRAY

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2005
      Do you know who Alexander's parents were? My Hays were from both Peterhead and Cruden. I have Alexander Hay who married Isabella Alexander in Peterhead in 1810.

      They had daughters Margaret, born around 1812, who married James Daniel in Cruden and Isabella who married John Alexander in Cruden, 1838.

      I don't know whether they had any other offspring but I guess it is possible that we could be linked somewhere not too far away.

      Regards,

      Jen