Eileen Lothian Email Address or others interested in JOHN HUTCHISON b. 1721

  • Steve Hutchison
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      Hi Group,
      Does anyone have the current email address of Eileen Lothian as I have a
      contact who may be of interest to her.
      In an email from genesreunited a contact said she had a hand written copy of
      a document written by John Hutchison in 1817. Connected with Hutchisons of
      Cruden area mostly. Earliest known is John Hutchison b.1721 d.1801 m. to
      Margaret Thomson dau.of John Thomson and Sophia Ogston.
      Regards Steve Hutchison