Re: [Peterhead] SMITH and ALLAN

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2005
      Hi Margaret, Catherine here.
      I had a look on Ancestry, but there was nothing for Duncan Forbes only a Keith Forbes, writer in Peterhead, but one of the witnesses is a Duncan Forbes on the baptisms of Keith Forbes children.

      The only William Boyd was a shipmaster.

      John Smith, schoolmaster, there was nothing.

      Best wishes,
      Catherine
      Bassendean, West Australia