Gibson Willox Anderson Mason

  • Pat & Peter Campbell
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2005
      Hi Ray & Sheena,

      Thank you for your reply re the WILLOX family. I will keep these details on
      file in case I find a connection to your James WILLOX family.

      I can't see that they would have had a daughter named Ann and one named Mary
      Ann.

      Cheers,
      Pat Campbell
      New Zealand
    • Ray Hennessy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2005
        Pat Campbell wrote:

        > Hi Ray & Sheena,
        >
        > Thank you for your reply re the WILLOX family. I will keep these
        > details on file in case I find a connection to your James WILLOX
        > family.
        >
        > I can't see that they would have had a daughter named Ann and
        > one named Mary Ann.
        >
        > Cheers, Pat Campbell New Zealand

        Hi Pat,
        I agree with your last comment, but we have often found that
        individuals can gain or lose parts of their name during their official
        life. As you didn't give dates, I just thought it worth posting the
        data.

        Good hunting

        Ray Hennessy