MARY JANE BUCHAN, PETERHEAD, SCT - OPR

  • lexicanada1963
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      The following record has been transcribed from the Scottish civil
      registration indexes for the district of Old Aberdeen.

      I am posting the info here in case it's of interest to other
      researchers. However, I have no connection to nor do I have further
      info about any of the persons mentioned below. I also do not vouch
      for the complete accuracy of this info so, if you have a connection
      to this family, I recommend you verify the details in the original
      source. I have the original documentation, should you wish to verify
      the details from the original source. Where question marks are
      inserted, this means that the handwriting was difficult to read and,
      therefore, the transcription of these particular words may be
      incorrect

      From OLD PARISH RECORDS
      Certificate of: BIRTH
      Year: 1889
      In the PARISH of: LONMAY
      In the County of: Aberdeen
      Name and surname:
      MARY JANE BUCHAN
      When and where born:
      JULY 14, 1889 PETERHEAD
      Sex / Age: FEMALE
      Name, surname, rank or profession of father:
      WILLIAM BUCHAN, FISHERMAN
      Name, surname, rank or profession of mother:
      ELIZABETH BUCHAN
      MARRIED – 1883 , NOVEMBER 13
      Signature of qualified informant, and residence, when and where
      certified:
      ELIZABETH BUCHAN – MOTHER,
      When and where registered and signature;
      JULY 31, 1889 PETERHEAD
      JOHN DUGULD, REGISTRAR AT LONMAY