Re: [Peterhead] 1914 Buchan Observer list of names

  • suttlesound
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
      Hi Carolyn

      Could I please have a copy of the list.

      Thank you very much.

      Kind regards

      Sue Suttle
    • ALLAN HARROP
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
        Hi Carolyn,
        I would like a copy of the list as I am particularly interested in
        volunteers from Strichen and Ellon.
        Regards, Eileen
        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
          Hi Carolyn

          I would love a copy of the list too please. It may help fill in some gaps.

          Thanks
          Stewart
        • Lindsay Cruickshank
          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
            I would be interested in a copy.
            Thank you.
            Lindsay Cruickshank

            Message 5 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
              Hi Carolyn,
              I would love to have a copy please. My e-mail address is
              hm.holt@...

              Hazel
            • Bainz
              Message 6 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                Hi, Carolyn

                "
                I have a list names that may be of interest to some people. The
                entire list is too long to reproduce here. I have given a few
                examples below, but will happily email the spreadsheet containing the
                full list to anyone who would like it.
                "

                Yes, please: add me to the list of mail-outs.
                Many thanks -

                Alistair

                aldenbain@...
              • james paterson
                Message 7 of 26 , Feb 27, 2005
                  Hi Carolyn,

                  Would much appreciate a copy.
                  Its without doubt fantastic the assistance people offer to fellow searchers.

                  Regards,

                  James H.Paterson.

                  Message 8 of 26 , Feb 28, 2005
                    Hi Carolyn

                    I am just back from a few days break and would also love a copy of your list

                    Thanks a lot - my e-mail address is geddes_anne@...

                    Cheers

                    Anne Geddes

                  • Kevin Slessor

                      Message 10 of 26 , Feb 28, 2005
                        Hi Carolyn,
                        I would like a copy of the list of names as well.
                        wendywitchell2000@...

                        Cheers,
                        Wendy Duckett

                      • John S. Stuart
                        Message 11 of 26 , Mar 3, 2005
                          Wanted: A copy of the 1998 biography - "Auld Bill's Granddaughter" by Chrissie Gibson, known as the Story-Teller of Finzean - Not quite Peterhead (but still definitely North East Scotland)

                          How much should one cost me?

                        • Gweneth Myers
                          Message 12 of 26 , Mar 14, 2005
                            G'day Carolyn
                            I am researching McKenzie & Campbell from this area. Could you please email me your list. My email is gwenethmyers@...
                            Thank you for your kind offer, and I can see you have had a great response for the list of names.
                            Regards,
                            Gweneth Myers
                            Melb. Australia

                            Message 13 of 26 , Mar 14, 2005