Re: [Peterhead] 1914 Buchan Observer list of names

  • Betty Holmes
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 25, 2005
      Hi Carolyn, I would be very interested to receive a copy of your 1914 Buchan
      Observer list of names. Betty.
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
        Hi Carolyn

        Could I please have a copy of the list.

        Thank you very much.

        Kind regards

        Sue Suttle
      • ALLAN HARROP
        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
          Hi Carolyn,
          I would like a copy of the list as I am particularly interested in
          volunteers from Strichen and Ellon.
          Regards, Eileen

          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
            Hi Carolyn

            I would love a copy of the list too please. It may help fill in some gaps.

            Thanks
            Stewart
          • Lindsay Cruickshank
            Message 5 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
              I would be interested in a copy.
              Thank you.
              Lindsay Cruickshank

              Message 6 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                Hi Carolyn,
                I would love to have a copy please. My e-mail address is
                hm.holt@...

                Hazel
              • Bainz
                Message 7 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                  Hi, Carolyn

                  "
                  I have a list names that may be of interest to some people. The
                  entire list is too long to reproduce here. I have given a few
                  examples below, but will happily email the spreadsheet containing the
                  full list to anyone who would like it.
                  "

                  Yes, please: add me to the list of mail-outs.
                  Many thanks -

                  Alistair

                  aldenbain@...
                • james paterson
                  Message 8 of 26 , Feb 27, 2005
                    Hi Carolyn,

                    Would much appreciate a copy.
                    Its without doubt fantastic the assistance people offer to fellow searchers.

                    Regards,

                    James H.Paterson.

                    Message 9 of 26 , Feb 28, 2005
                      Hi Carolyn

                      I am just back from a few days break and would also love a copy of your list

                      Thanks a lot - my e-mail address is geddes_anne@...

                      Cheers

                      Anne Geddes

                    • Kevin Slessor

                        Message 11 of 26 , Feb 28, 2005
                          Hi Carolyn,
                          I would like a copy of the list of names as well.
                          wendywitchell2000@...

                          Cheers,
                          Wendy Duckett

                        • John S. Stuart
                          Message 12 of 26 , Mar 3, 2005
                            Wanted: A copy of the 1998 biography - "Auld Bill's Granddaughter" by Chrissie Gibson, known as the Story-Teller of Finzean - Not quite Peterhead (but still definitely North East Scotland)

                            How much should one cost me?

                          • Gweneth Myers
                            Message 13 of 26 , Mar 14, 2005
                              G'day Carolyn
                              I am researching McKenzie & Campbell from this area. Could you please email me your list. My email is gwenethmyers@...
                              Thank you for your kind offer, and I can see you have had a great response for the list of names.
                              Regards,
                              Gweneth Myers
                              Melb. Australia

                              Message 14 of 26 , Mar 14, 2005